IEEE 16th International Symposium on Applied Computational Intelligence and Informatics, SACI 2022, Timisoara, Romania
The IEEE 16th International Symposium on Applied Computational Intelligence and Informatics, SACI 2022, is hosted on May 25 - 28, 2022, by the Faculty of Automation and Computing, Politehnica University of Timisoara.
SACI 2022 is included in the scientific manifestations program of the prestigious Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), USA, being supported by an important group of companies and associations, including the IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society (SMC) and the two SMC chapters in Romania and Hungary.
The previous editions of the symposium were hosted by the Faculty of Automation and Computers in Timisoara, with a worldwide visibility and attendance and the proceedings are indexed in the Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (formerly known as ISI Proceedings), as well as in other international scientific databases, such as the IEEE Xplore and Inspec, Scopus, DBLP.
- March 2, 2022: Full paper submission
- March 30, 2022: Notification
- April 27, 2022: Final paper submission
- May 25 - 28, 2022: Symposium
SACI 2022 technical program will be listed soon.
- Obuda University, Budapest, Hungary
- Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
- IEEE Chapter of SMC, Romania
Plenary and invited speakers:
- Prof. Dr. Robert Kozma: Large-Scale Networks: From Intelligent Robotics to Emergency Response [abstract]
- Prof. Dr. László T. Kóczy: Discrete Bacterial Memetic Evolutionary Algorithms for Solving High Complexity Problems [abstract]
- Prof. Dan Selisteanu: Wastewater Treatment Plants – Classical vs. Advanced and Intelligent Control Approaches [abstract]
- Dr. Rafael Colas Ortiz: Predicting the Behaviour of Advanced High-Strength Steels by Mathematical Modelling [abstract]