IEEE 17th International Symposium on Applied Computational Intelligence and Informatics, SACI 2023, Timisoara, Romania
The IEEE 17th International Symposium on Applied Computational Intelligence and Informatics, SACI 2023, is hosted on May 23 - 26, 2023, by the Faculty of Automation and Computing, Politehnica University of Timisoara.
SACI 2023 is included in the scientific manifestations program of the prestigious Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), USA, being supported by an important group of companies and associations, including the IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society (SMC) and the two SMC chapters in Romania and Hungary.
The previous editions of the symposium were hosted by the Faculty of Automation and Computers in Timisoara, with a worldwide visibility and attendance and the proceedings are indexed in the Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (formerly known as ISI Proceedings), as well as in other international scientific databases, such as the IEEE Xplore and Inspec, Scopus, DBLP.
- February 24, 2023: Full paper submission
- March 28, 2023: Notification
- April 25, 2023: Final paper submission
- May 23 - 26, 2023: Symposium
SACI 2023 technical program here.
- Obuda University, Budapest, Hungary
- Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
- IEEE Chapter of SMC, Romania
Plenary and invited speakers:
- Prof. Nikola K. Kasabov: Neuroinformatics, Neural networks and Neurocomputers for Brain-inspired Computational Intelligence [abstract]
- Prof. Dana Petcu: Title [abstract]