International Conference on System Theory, Control and Computing, ICSTCC 2018, Sinaia, Romania
The 22nd International Conference on System Theory, Control and Computing, ICSTCC 2018 (Joint Conference of SINTES 22, SACCS 18, SIMSIS 22, CONTI 11), is scheduled on October 10-12, 2018, in Sinaia, Romania.
ICSTCC 2018 aims at bringing together, under a unique forum, scientists from academia and industry to discuss the state of the art and the new trends in System Theory, Control and Computer Engineering, and at promoting professional interactions and fellowships.
Starting from 2010, all the editions have been technically co-sponsored by IEEE Control Systems Society. The Proceedings of the last seven editions are included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Moreover, the Proceedings of last two editions are indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (formerly known as ISI Proceedings).
- April 27, 2018: Submission of proposals for Invited Sessions
- May 4, 2018: Submission of papers
- June 29, 2018: Notification of acceptance for papers and invited sessions
- July 27, 2018: Final camera ready manuscript and registration payment for at least one of the authors
- October 10-12, 2018: Conference
- Faculty of Automatic Control,Computers, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Galati, Romania
- Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, Iasi, Romania
- Faculty of Automation, Computers and Electronics, Craiova, Romania
- Faculty of Automation and Computers, Department of Automation and Applied Informatics, Department of Computers and Information Technology, Timisoara, Romania
- Control Systems, Computers and Electrical Engineering Society from Galati, Romania
Plenary and invited speakers:
- Alberto BEMPORAD - Recent Advances in Embedded Model Predictive Control
- Gildas BESANCON - Some ‘exciting’ issues in the problem of observer design
- Emilia FRIDMAN - Sampled-data and Networked Control Systems: A Time-Delay Approach
- Ion NECOARA - Optimization in control: recent advances and challenges
- Dorothee NORMAND-CYROT - Nonlinear digital Lyapunov based stabilizing control
- Sigurd SKOGESTAD - The BigPicture: Economic plantwide control for complete processing plants