International Conference on System Theory, Control and Computing, ICSTCC 2019, Sinaia, Romania
The 23rd International Conference on System Theory, Control and Computing, ICSTCC 2019 (Joint Conference of SINTES 23, SACCS 19, SIMSIS 23, CONTI 12), is scheduled on October 09-11, 2019, in Sinaia, Romania.
ICSTCC 2019 aims at bringing together, under a unique forum, scientists from academia and industry to discuss the state of the art and the new trends in System Theory, Control and Computer Engineering, and at promoting professional interactions and fellowships.
Starting from 2010, all the editions have been technically co-sponsored by IEEE Control Systems Society. The Proceedings of the last seven editions are included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Moreover, the Proceedings of last two editions are indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (formerly known as ISI Proceedings).
- May 20, 2019: Submission of papers
- June 28, 2019: Notification of acceptance
- July 26, 2019: Final camera ready manuscript and registration payment for at least one of the authors
- October 09-12, 2019: Conference
- Faculty of Automatic Control,Computers, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Galati, Romania
- Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, Iasi, Romania
- Faculty of Automation, Computers and Electronics, Craiova, Romania
- Faculty of Automation and Computers, Department of Automation and Applied Informatics, Department of Computers and Information Technology, Timisoara, Romania
- Control Systems, Computers and Electrical Engineering Society from Galati, Romania
Plenary and invited speakers:
- Maria Elena Valcher (University of Padova, Italy; 2015 President, IEEE Control Systems Society)
- Marios M. Polycarpou (University of Cyprus, Cyprus; Fellow IEEE and IFAC)
- Marcin Paprzycki (Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland; Chair, Poland Chapter of the IEEE Computer Society)
- Gianluca Tempesti (University of York, UK)