Student Scientific Communications - Computer and Information Technology - (SCSS-CTI) is a traditional event hosted by the Department of Computer and Information Technology Department, Politehnica University of Timisoara.
SCSS-CTI is organized by the Research Center in Computer and Information Technology (CCCTI). One of the main goals is to support the presentation of scientific papers authored by Master students, as stated by Art. 14 from the Regulations on the general education process for the Master study programs in the UPT.
1. Submissions will be formatted according to the IEEE Conference template. The submissions are limited to 4 pages.
2. A valid submission requires the approval of the Dissertation Supervisor.
3. Submissions will be reviewed by a committee of 3-5 members from DCTI.
4. There will be no revision/rebuttal phase.
5. Each paper will be presented in a time frame of 10 minutes, with an additional 5 minutes for questions.
6. A paper, accepted or already published at a scientific conference or journal with editorial committee and review process, is equivalent with a successful SCSS-CTI presentation.
Important Dates of SCSS-CTI 2019:
May 23, 2019
Notification of the review results
|May 24 - 25, 2019||DCTI Website|
Program of SCSS-CTI presentations
|May 24 - 25, 2019|
Proceedings of the SCSS-CTI 2018
|May 27 - 29, 2019||Assigned CTI Labs|
ACSA Lab B520
DSP Lab B513
Artificial Intelligence Lab ASPC P14
Software Engineering Lab B514
Embedded and Mobile Computing Lab B425