Oana Boncalo has obtained her Engineering Degree from University Politehnica Timisoara in 2006, and the PhD in Computer Engineering from the same university in 2009. Since 2009, she has been Assistant Professor, Lecturer and Associate Professor withing the Computer and Information Technology Department. She has been invited researcher at University College Cork - June-July 2012 - and at the University of Cergy-Pontoise - January-February 2016. Since September 2017, she has been Editor for Microprocessor and Microsystems journal edited by Elsevier.
- Forward Error Correction, Digital Signal Processing on FPGA
- David Declercq, Valentin Savin, Oana Boncalo, Fakhreddine Ghaffari "An Imprecise Stopping Criterion Based on In-Between Layers Partial Syndromes" IEEE Communication Letters, Vol. 22, Issue 1, 2018
- Oana Boncalo, Alexandru Amaricai "Ultra High Throughput Unrolled Layered Architecture for QC-LDPC Decoders", Proc. IEEE Computer Society Symposium on VLSI, 2017
- Oana Boncalo, Alexandru Amaricai, Petru Mihancea, Valentin Savin "Memory trade-offs in layered self-corrected min-sum LDPC decoders", Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, Vol. 87, Issue 2, 2016
- Oana Boncalo, Alexandru Amaricai, Valentin Savin, David Declercq, Fakhreddine Ghaffari "Check node unit for LDPC decoders based on one-hot data representation of messages", Electronics Letters, Vol. 51, Issue 12, 2015
- Oana Boncalo, Alexandru Amaricai, Mihai Udrescu, Mircea Vladutiu "Quantum circuit’s reliability assessment with VHDL-based simulated fault injection", Microelectronics Reliability, Vol. 50, Issue 2, 2010