IEEE 12th International Symposium on Applied Computational Intelligence and Informatics, SACI 2018, Timisoara, Romania
The IEEE 12th International Symposium on Applied Computational Intelligence and Informatics, SACI 2018, is hosted on May 17-19, 2018, by the Faculty of Automation and Computing, Politehnica University of Timisoara.
SACI 2018 is included in the scientific manifestations program of the prestigious Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), USA, being supported by an important group of companies and associations, including the IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society (SMC) and the two SMC chapters in Romania and Hungary.
The previous 11 editions of the symposium were hosted by the Faculty of Automation and Computers in Timisoara, with a worldwide visibility and attendance. The Proceedings of SACI 2007, SACI 2009, SACI 2013, SACI 2014, SACI 2015 and SACI 2016 are indexed in the Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (formerly known as ISI Proceedings), as well as in other international scientific databases, such as the IEEE Xplore and Inspec, Scopus, DBLP.
- February 22, 2018: Full paper submission
- March 28, 2018: Notification
- April 13, 2018: Final paper submission
- May 17-19, 2018: Symposium
- Obuda University, Budapest, Hungary
- Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
- IEEE Chapter of SMC, Romania
Plenary and invited speakers:
- Hamido Fujita (Iwate Prefectural University, Japan): Challenges on Data Analytics for Risk Predictions based on Deep and Ensemble Learning
- Attila Bilgic (Krohne Group, Germany): The Disruptive Power of Machine Learning and IoT in Automation Industry
- Adrian Stoica (Manager, Robotic Systems Estimation, Decision and Control NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, USA): Robots on the Moon, and their Role in a Future Lunar Economy
- Marcel-Mihai Sămânţă (Accenture Digital, Timisoara, Romania): Industry X.0 – Digital disruption and smart Manufacturing IT&OT transformation journey