- Network Science - study of emergent phenomena as dynamical networked systems to create predictive models
Social Networks Analysis - analysis of formation and evolution of social ties in terms of graph theory and physical statistics
Network Medicine - modeling clinical and pharmacological data for phenotyping, pattern recognition, diagnosis improvement
Gamification - study of the social and psychological aspects which drive the motivation of people (especially students)
- Topirceanu, A., Udrescu, M., Vladutiu, M. and Marculescu, R., 2016. Tolerance-based interaction: A new model targeting opinion formation and diffusion in social networks. PeerJ Computer Science, 2, p.e42.
- Topirceanu, A., Duma, A. and Udrescu, M., 2016. Uncovering the fingerprint of online social networks using a network motif based approach. Computer Communications, 73, pp.167-175.
- Topirceanu, A. and Udrescu, M., 2017. Statistical fidelity: a tool to quantify the similarity between multi-variable entities with application in complex networks. International Journal of Computer Mathematics, 94(9), pp.1787-1805.
- Udrescu, L., Sbârcea, L., Topîrceanu, A., Iovanovici, A., Kurunczi, L., Bogdan, P. and Udrescu, M., 2016. Clustering drug-drug interaction networks with energy model layouts: community analysis and drug repurposing. Scientific reports, 6, p.32745
- Mihaicuta, S., Udrescu, M., Topirceanu, A. and Udrescu, L., 2017. Network science meets respiratory medicine for OSAS phenotyping and severity prediction. PeerJ, 5, p.e3289.