Information on the selection process of the elective courses provided by the Bachelor (Undergraduate) programs:
- Results of the selection process of the elective courses
- Schedule of the selection process of the elective courses
- Procedure of selection of the elective courses for the Computers-RO and Computers-EN study programs
Results of the Selection Process of the Elective Courses
The results of the selection process of the elective courses, for the 2023-2024 academic year, are available as follows:
- Year II, Computers-RO
- Year III, Computers-RO
- Year IV, Computers-RO
- Year III, Computers-EN
- Year IV, Computers-EN
Schedule of the Selection Process of the Elective Courses, for the 2023-2024 Academic Year
|1||Presentation of the elective courses, by their corresponding lecturers||Apr 19 - May 12, 2023||Study advisors
Elective course lecturers
|2||Students fill in the form with the selected electives in the Virtual Campus||May 15-31, 2023||Virtual Campus|
|3||Processing the student options
(based on the scholar achievements of each student after the summer session, without the results of the autumn re-examination session)
|4||Results publication||Aug 28, 2023|
|5||Contention submission email email@example.com||Aug 29-Sep 3, 2023||AC Secretariat|
|6||Final results publication||Sep 4, 2023|
Procedure of Selection of the Elective Courses for the Computers-RO and Computers-EN study programs
- Study advisors will notify the students about the start of the annual process of elective courses selection and will schedule the presentation of these courses by their corresponding lecturers.
- Each student will access the special "Elective Courses Selection" course through the Campus Virtual platform.
- Read the mini-guide that is found within the course.
- Complete all the "Elective Courses" quiz activities that are available.
- Send the final choices by pressing the "Submit all and finish" button. If the choices are not submitted by pressing the aforementioned button until 31st of May, the choices will have no effect.