Information on the selection process of the elective courses provided by the Bachelor (Undergraduate) programs:
- Results of the selection process of the elective courses
- Schedule of the selection process of the elective courses
- Procedure of selection of the elective courses for the Computers-RO and Computers-EN study programs
Results of the Selection Process of the Elective Courses
The results of the selection process of the elective courses, for the 2020-2021 academic year, are available as follows:
- Year II, Computers-RO
- Year III, Computers-RO
- Year IV, Computers-RO
- Year III, Computers-EN
- Year IV, Computers-EN
Schedule of the Selection Process of the Elective Courses, for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
|1||Presentation of the elective courses, by their corresponding lecturers||Apr 12 - May 07, 2020||Study advisors
Elective course lecturers
|2||Students fill in the form with the selected electives on the Campus Virtual platform||May 10-24, 2020||DCTI Secretariat|
|3||Processing the student options
(based on the scholar achievements of each student after the summer session, without the results of the autumn re-examination session)
|Jul-Aug, 2020||Sorin Babii
|4||Results publication||Sep 11, 2020|
|5||Contention submission||Sep 14-16, 2020||DCTI Secretariat|
|6||Final results publication||Sep 18, 2020||DCTI Secretariat|
Procedure of Selection of the Elective Courses for the Computers-RO and Computers-EN study programs
- Study advisors will notify the students about the start of the annual process of elective courses selection and will schedule the presentation of these courses by their corresponding lecturers.
- Each student will access the special "Elective Courses Selection" course through the Campus Virtual platform.
- Read the mini-guide that is found within the course.
- Complete all the "Elective Courses" quiz activities that are available.
- Send the final choices by pressing the "Submit all and finish" button. If the choices are not submitted by pressing the aforementioned button until 24th of May, the choices will have no effect.