Information on the selection process of the elective courses provided by the Bachelor (Undergraduate) programs:
- Results of the selection process of the elective courses
- Schedule of the selection process of the elective courses
- Procedure of selection of the elective courses for the Computers-RO and Computers-EN study programs
Results of the Selection Process of the Elective Courses
The results of the selection process of the elective courses, for the 2018-2019 academic year, are available as follows:
- Year II, Computers-RO
- Year III, Computers-RO
- Year IV, Computers-RO
- Year III, Computers-EN
- Year IV, Computers-EN
Schedule of the Selection Process of the Elective Courses, for the 2018-2019 Academic Year
|1||Presentation of the elective courses, by their corresponding lecturers||Apr 23-May 11, 2018||Study advisors
Elective course lecturers
|2||Students fill in the form with the selected electives and deliver the resulting documents to the Department Secretariat||May 14-25, 2018||DCTI Secretariat|
|3||Processing of the documents with the student options
(based on the scholar achievements of each student after the summer session, without the results of the autumn re-examination session)
|Jul-Aug, 2018||Sorin Babii
|4||Results publication||Sep 06, 2018|
|5||Contention submission||Sep 06-11, 2018||DCTI Secretariat|
|6||Final results publication||Sep 11, 2018||DCTI Secretariat|
Procedure of Selection of the Elective Courses for the Computers-RO and Computers-EN study programs
- Study advisors will notify the students about the start of the annual process of elective courses selection and will schedule the presentation of these courses by their corresponding lecturers.
- Each student will run the Options Selection Application, will print and sign up the corresponding Options Form and will deliver this document to the Department Secretariat.
- To log into the application, the Student Registration ID ("numărul matricol") must be used (Attention: if the Student Registration ID is available in the short form, such as "1234", the login should be performed with "LM61234").
- The application provides a set of help screens, by pressing the "?" key.
- The options can be modified until the "Confirm" button is pressed. Upon pressing this button, the student acknowledges the selected options as the final version.
- Attention: once the options are confirmed, no further changes will be possible!
- Upon completing the elective options, the application will issue an Options Form document with the selected courses, ordered by preference, which will then be printed, signed and delivered by each student to the Department Secretariat (room B512, building B, floor 5).
- The documents with the student options, collected by the Department Secretariat, will be processed based on the scholar achievements of each student after the summer session, i.e. in the July-August interval. Attention: the grades considered for each student will exclude the results of the autumn re-examination session.
- The results of the elective courses selection process will be published at the beginning of September.
- After considering and processing the possible contentions, the final results will be published.